2015- Present Citrus County Chronicle, Correspondent
- Research and produce stories based on assignments.
- Keep logs on local high school sports teams.
- Meet deadlines.
- Write news and feature stories.
2014 – Present Tampa Bay Times, Sports Correspondent
- Track game statistics, live tweet, and interview players and coaches.
- Write and submit articles by deadline.
2014- 2015 The Crow’s Nest, Sports Editor and Staff Writer
- Oversaw entire sports section of USF St. Petersburg’s student newspaper.
- Wrote and edited multiple articles in AP style each week before deadline.
- Attended sporting events throughout Tampa Bay area.
2009 – 2015 Independent Contractor, Process Server
Certified Process Server, 5th Judicial Circuit, bonded and insured
- Handle attorney/client requests to file and serve legal documents daily.
- Transfer checks of $300+ from attorneys to courthouses weekly.
- Submit self proofed “Returns of Service” back to courthouse before set court dates.
- Served over 5,000 legal documents in a professional manner before deadlines.
- Created, registered, and advertised the business throughout the local community.
- Performed civil process (evictions, subpoenas, summons and complaints, etc.) for the surrounding counties within the 5th Judicial Circuit.
- Responsible for up to $75,000 to bid on all property sales given at the courthouses within the 5th Judicial Circuit per client’s request.
- Oversaw all service orders and research to make sure deadlines were met per client’s request.
2013 – 2015 Present University of South Florida, Journalism/ Mass Communications
Awarded Bachelor of Arts Degree, 2015
2009 – 2012 College of Central Florida, Journalism/ Mass Communications
Awarded Associate of Arts Degree, 2012.
2011 Member of the College of Central Florida’s Patriot Press, Staff Writer
- Wrote and edited sports articles and features in AP style for sporting events within the local community before deadline.
- Researched for interesting events and topics for upcoming staff meetings.
2014 Host of Talk Sports Live on Bulls Radio, Radio Host
- Created, wrote, and hosted a weekly, live, 2-hour sports talk show.
- Discussed national, local and USF sports news.
- Researched statistics and interesting facts.
- Managed the show’s Facebook account.
- Used social media as an interaction tool with listeners, asking questions and giving away prizes.
2015 Citrus County Chronicle, Writer
- Attended weekly meetings to discuss story assignments, due dates, and angles.
- Wrote news, feature and sports stories.
- Worked on projects with other reporters.
- Interviewed county officials, locals and out-of-towers.
2015 Equality Florida, Writer
- Interviewed recently married couples in hopes of finding unique stories to share across various platforms with Equality Florida and Freedom to Marry.
- Wrote and edited stories on soon to be married and recently married couples.
- Contacted county clerks to seek out their opinions on the change in Florida’s marriage law.